Tuesday 29 November 2011

Welcome to my World.

I suppose you're all wondering why I've started a blog. Even if you don't care I'm going to tell you anyway.

Over my many years, I have experienced a certain amount of the good and bad of all things entertainment based. Unfortunately I've built up a wanting for experiencing the worst of the bad and the result is a lad with a opinionated mind on how to get things right. From time to time I get the chance to express myself to friends and family but I find this just isn't enough, so I will write everything else down here.

My opinions vary, I love bad films though good films made poorly tend get the brunt force of my rage. But it doesn't stop there, television shows, console games, maybe even the ocassional personal experience will get a post or two. I could defend my love of Starship Troopers and why everyone should adore it just as much, and then demand hatred towards Transformers and how it could be a masterpiece. Starting with a change of director...

I'm going to aim for at least a post each weekend. There may be a few surprises during the week depending on cinema trips or television listings, but the majority of my rants will be thrown towards my DVD collection which, for some reason, contains a lot of movies that I will out right refuse to sit through again. I am willing to put my personal vendetta aside and dig deep into why certain stories will simply gather dust on a shelf.

So sit back, relax, throw on your reading glasses and I hope you enjoy yourself while I experience things that will surely open the gates of hell beneath me...or at least hurt my head for a while.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Troll, criticise, praise. Any and all comments are wanted and appreciated. Responses might not as regular as I would like but I assure you I read all comments left here. If you want to make it particularly interesting then use capital letters. LOTS.

Thanks folks